WAZA Goalkeeper Academy is ON VACATION until August after club camp.
BUT . . . Mark Bowyer will be running Goalkeeper sessions every weekend throughout the summer.
- vigorous GK specific warm up – featuring:
- agility, fast feet, posture, set position and peripheral vision training
- ball handling in all circumstances concentrating on the initial catch
- movement and recovery from the first save to the second save
- dealing with all types of high and crossed balls
- distribution with hands and feet
- positional training to deal with breakaways, shooting and crossing
- situation command, self confidence, effective team control and concentration
- for all Keepers: $30 – per 2 hour Drop-In Session
- Cash or checks addressed to Mark Bowyer.
- Please call / text or email for more details
- 248 982-3047 email@example.com
“BE BIG, BE STRONG, BE SAFE and KEEP ‘EM OUT”
Director of Goalkeeping