2021-2022 Club Team Tryouts
Waza FC offers an opportunity for boys and girls to train and play soccer at a competitive level.
Waza FC Teams are formed in June through tryout evaluations. Our Club Teams start training in August. We compete in Local Leagues during the Fall, Winter, and Spring Season.
Please note: The number of Club teams Waza FC fields each year depends on the number of players and qualified coaches. Waza FC will do our best to field as many age appropriate teams as possible, and may at times need to merge age groups.
All players (new and returning) must register before tryouts through League App player account.
- ALL Players MUST register on-line through Waza FC Team League App player account portal to attend tryouts.
- Players will register on-line for your Birth Year age group. If you would like to also tryout for the Birth Year team above you, you MUST register and attend your age appropriate Birth Year tryout to be eligible. ** Birth Year 2015 (U7) .
- Player selections will be decided and communicated upon conclusion of tryouts.
What to Bring/Wear:
- Bring shin guards, cleats and water
- U9–U12: also bring size 4 soccer ball (put your name on your ball)
- U13+: also bring size 5 soccer ball (put your name on your ball)
- Please check in at the table to confirm your registration and to receive pinnie.
- 2021/2022 Waza FC Travel Player Fee - Upon Receiving Player Invite
- The Club Registration Fee is $250 per player. Remaining balance will be divided over 10 monthly payments.