Waza FC Club Team Tryouts
Waza FC offers an opportunity for boys and girls to train and play soccer at a competitive level. Waza FC Teams are formed in June through tryout evaluations. Our Club Teams start training in August and we compete in Local Leagues during the Fall, Winter, and Spring Season.
All players (new and returning) must register before tryouts through a League Apps player account.
Please note that the number of club teams we field each year depends on the number of players and qualified coaches. We will do our best to field as many age appropriate teams as possible, and may at times need to merge age groups.
“Waza” Means technique Waza FC is composed of families from around the world and we create highly technical, creative soccer warriors that play with heart and soul.
Some of our foundational principles are rooted in controlled breathing, positive visualization, and proper balance in motion as its core.
Waza FC has won several State, Regional, National Champions, and created College and Professional players for many years.
Boys & Girls Tryouts Information
|Saturday June 10th & Sunday June 11th|
|2017 - 2014||U7 - U10||10am - 11:30am|
|2010 - High School||U14 - U18||12pm - 1:30pm|
|2013 - 2011||U11 - U13||2:00pm - 3:30pm|
|2014 - 2012||U10 - U12||10:00pm - 11:30pm|
|2017 - 2015||U7 - U9||12:00pm - 1:30pm|
|2011 - High School||U13 - U18||2:00pm - 3:30pm|
|Monday June 12th - Wednesday June 14th|
|Make-up Tryout||U7 - U18||6:00pm - 7:00pm|
Registration & Selection:
- ALL players MUST register on-line through the Waza FC Team League Apps player account portal to attend tryouts.
- Players will register on-line for your birth year age group. If you would like to also tryout for the birth year team above you, you MUST register and attend your age appropriate birth year tryout to be eligible.
- Player selections will be decided and communicated upon conclusion of tryouts.
What to Bring/Wear:
- Bring shin guards, cleats and water
- U9–U12: bring size 4 soccer ball (put your name on your ball)
- U13+: bring size 5 soccer ball (put your name on your ball)
- Please check in at the table to confirm your registration and to receive pinnie.
- 2023/2024 Waza FC travel player fee - upon receiving player invite.
- The club registration fee is $250 per player.
- The remaining balance will be divided over 10 monthly payments.